Privacy and security
We have practical tools that can help with privacy and sensitivity of data.
For example, you can blur faces or completely blur your video and image content for privacy – ideal for healthcare research, or any project where user privacy or protecting sensitive imagery is needed.
The LivingLens platform stores, protects and distributes valuable content and knowledge, so data security is paramount. All data is encrypted at rest and in transit, and we use web applications and enterprise-scale infrastructure firewalls. We regularly undertake external Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Testing in order to ensure that data is fully secure. We have a range of best practices that help our customers ensure the correct consents and opt-in permissions are gained from customers and consumers.
- General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679/EU)
- Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988
- Computer Misuse Act 1990
- Freedom of Information Act 2000
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act 1996